[BaadAssGremlins] parting out many AMCs!! 401s, Ambassadors, AMXs, machi

[BaadAssGremlins] parting out many AMCs!! 401s, Ambassadors, AMXs, machine rims, breathers

 Hello fellow AMCer's. I will be selling of many AMC items for this stuff is
all spare. Items include an Edelbrock AM code R4B intake, a Rebel Machine
parts car and a 70' SST Rebel parts car(both are automatic a/c cars), am/fm
radio that fits the machine and other models and years, machine air cleaner
base only, machine rims(very rough), machine caps, machine trim rings, 68'
rebel convertible parts car with 70' 360 4 barrel, 2 68' Ambassador parts
cars(one has 343 and a/c), 77' cherokee with 401, complete AMX cowl
induction air cleaner(sale pending), lots of other things. Some of this
stuff I will not be ready to sell for a couple weeks for I have to make sure
I don't need any of it anymore(I have a 70 r/w/b machine and a 68' 2 door
hard top), so right now I am taking offers. I do have titles for everything
except for one of the Ambassadors. This stuff is located in central Florida.
You want your rebel convertible frame Eddie (cheep ass!)? Get off that
wallet and buy mine! Thanks for the space, man. Glad to hear you made it
through fine with that ol' Hurricane.  Brad Patterson
flyingturd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  386-532-2114 (FL)

It's 'cheapass' not 'cheepass' don't make me lurn yuh tuh spel too.......
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx