[BaadAssGremlins] 2 Eagles & 1 Premier For Sale

[BaadAssGremlins] 2 Eagles & 1 Premier For Sale

Sam below has a few AMCs for sale if you are interested, please contact him directly and good luck!
Eddie Stakes

Here is info on my Too Many Eagles:

I need the space! For Sale, your choice, $1000 each:

(1)  1983 AMC Eagle Station Wagon, White,  4WD Automatic, A/C, good tires, runs good.

(2)  1984 AMC Eagle Station Wagon, White,  4WD Automatic, A/C, good tires, runs good.

(3)  1990 (Mopar) Eagle Premier ES, White, w/ white cast aluminum wheels & nutmeg leather
      interior, very well kept, FWD,Automatic, A/C good tires, runs good but currently needs
      new fuel pump (new pump included), several extras including an extra (used) steering rack,
      and two new (still-in-the-box) front  struts. (This one was my daily driver for 3 years.)

Sam Nicolosi  Dayton OH
Cell: (937) 776-9467   Fax: (937) 254-2672  eMail: nicolosisa@xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Eddie !!!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS