[BaadAssGremlins] Finalists in "The Last Photo I Ever Took" contest (qui

[BaadAssGremlins] Finalists in "The Last Photo I Ever Took" contest (quickie non amc related!)

Hope Bart don't mind these pix, they are non AMC related, but neat, some
however could qualify as the dumbazz award winners!
Eddie Stakes

Finalists in "The Last Photo I Ever Took" contest:

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS