[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Show in Lahaska, PA, 23 Oct..bring your parts!!

From: farna@xxxxxxx
Subject: AMC Show in Lahaska, PA, 23 Oct.

Since I'm in Dover a lot more AMC shows are close enough to easily drive
to! CACI sponsoring a show at Peddler's Village
(http://www.peddlersvillage.com/). Concours judging for AMX models only
(I think just two seaters?), all others will be "people's choice" awrds.
All AMCs invited. Time is from 10 AM - 3 PM. I don't have the contact
info with me, maybe someone else does? Should be a nice show, Peddler's
Village sure is nice! I plan on being there in my Classic wagon. Five
doors and seats (I have buckets in the wagon...) are better than two of
each any day! ;>

    (not that I wouldn't like to have a 68-70 AMX...)

That sounds doable for me. I'll just leave the Javelin on the
trailer 'til next weekend and haul it over- it's a mere hour-
plus ride. Anyone that wants to see my rough-but-lovable police
Javelin should swing by and take a gander. And bring your spare
parts, as I'm in need of LOTS of stuff. See my car's webpage to
see what the car needs.
http://www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/jwr/71ADPS/

Items I'm seeking most are (correct for 71 Javelin only):

A very good 71 Javelin grille (not the inner AMX version)
A blue 'base' horn pad with the target emblem in the center- will
	buy a complete blue wheel to get it.
NOS or excellent used exterior emblems (3 '401', hood and pillar
'Javelin', pillar targets and grille & reverse light targets.
Any blue interior trim.
NOS or dead-mint used AM radio with knobs.
Stainless wiper arms, whole with frames.
71 dual-horn air cleaner (or single horn for 4v)- no vacuum switch
	on horn(s).
71 tail light lenses or whole tail light assembly if excellent- no
	pitting, no cracks or warpage.
1 or 2 excellent front parking light lenses.
Machine wheel press-on trim rings (must be GREAT)
Machine wheel center caps (must be GREAT)
All underhood AC components.

I'm certain to be forgetting something...so bring what you're sure
I need! :)

John