[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 80 Spirit 4cyl, AT for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 80 Spirit 4cyl, AT for sale

Yup, I agree about location. However! I get my ass pummeled here with people
wanting to sell cars and parts, and I simply forward the messages to Bart's
site and the amc-list at amxfiles.com in a effort to help people. My
suggestion to anyone interested in one of the leads I provide is to simply
quickly look up the area code online and that will tell you the location of
the vehicle in most cases unless it is stored in some remote area.

Another example is my Shut Up & Drive lists, I never have put location,
leaving it up to the interested parties to research that, and of course, ask
for photos, and/or call about the vehicle. I guess a majority of ads off my
site and the SUAD's have never HAD a location listed. Sometimes this is a
hindrance, sometimes a blessing. Such as that 70 Big Bad Blue Javelin in New
Jersey for sale for $900 the other day, first caller bought it, never
worrying about where it was at, I think John Rosa was mad as he would have
liked to bought it too, and for good reason, hell, I got photos of it here
and damn......that is a REALLY SOLID nice car for $900!!!

Either way, if someone knows of the area code look up link post it here so
hopefully it might help others in the future with leads on anything for
sale! And ya'll don't shoot the messenger :~P
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx