Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Concord AMX?

From: "rebade1" <rebade1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2005/10/11 Tue AM 01:27:09 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Concord AMX?

How rare is a 1978 Concord AMX? I am trying to talk my son into
purchasing one with a 258 4 speed. I just don't want to send him on a
wild goose chase. I am trying to get an answer soon. The car isn't in
the greatest condition, but I'm not worried about that.

Thank you in advance for any replies.
Ralph

Rare as hens teeth,there was only like less than a thousand or a lil more than a thousand made your son should def. buy it if its in decent shape and not a million bucks
Bart