Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Fight Continues

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The Fight Continues

Davis I think you need to renegotiate the deal with the wife. Stay at
home mom is fine and helping her is fine but not when it takes all your
spare time. My sons started working with me on cars when they were 5
years old. Maybe I had it too good with my wife and didn't realise it.
My daughter was 5 when her first brother was born and 8 when her second
brother was born. She was a natural mother at 5 and helped raise her
brothers. Me I was the one that had 2-3 jobs at times to pay for
everything. Now it is time for "ME".  Good luck on the nov. renegotiate.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Doc,
 I promised the Wife I would give her all my free time in OCT cause she gave me last month to get my car back together for Mopar day at the Valley. She is a stay at home Mom and thinks when I get home from work I should take over taking care of Aran. I will give her Oct and then see how Nov looks. Once I get into the quarter It will only take me about 8 hrs baring any complications. I need to buy some spot weld drills yet. i have a welder so shold be a god job just never been there before.
Davis
AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Davis when I finish this interior job on the orange car I will start the
rust repair on the yellow car and the V8 conversion. Pardon me for
asking but what kind of baby sitting arrangements do you have with your
wife that would not let you have any time do any work this winter on the
Gremlin? A quarter panel replacement even for a novice with the proper
tools should only take a weekend. Done it myself once on a friends
Camero who needed it as fast as I could do it since it was his driver,
working 18 hours straight in my youth.
"Doc"