Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheel bearings question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Wheel bearings question

Yes that would be and has been my choice for the last 20 years. They are cheap enough now a days that i just replace em.
 Davis

"Dan M." <vegadan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anybody ever cleaned wheel bearings using brake cleaner? Somebody
suggested that I use that to clean the front wheel bearings on my car
before I repack them. I've never used this, but it kinda makes sense,
since it dries without leaving a residue. Thought I'd see what others
have used.

Thanks,
Dan