Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Fight Continues

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The Fight Continues

Well Bart first of all the 74 Hornet Hatchback is my favorite car, since
I still have and drive my bought new one, I will be 32 years in Feb.
Next I had tried to buy this orange car for 4-5 years before I finally
got it 2 years ago. Since you are now a little more tolerant of people
that use brand "X" motor's in AMC's. If I didn't buy this  99% rust free
Florida car a local owner of a towing company was going to buy it and
chop up this original clean running 6cyl/PS/PDB/AT survivor and make a
race car out of it. You know the engine that he would have used. He has
a reputation of starting a race car project and not finishing it. This
car would have been in the crusher by now from lack of intelligence.
None of my Hornets are driven in the salt and snow, that's what I have
my 77 Malibu for. When the road's are dry any time in the winter I have
one of them out. These are drivers and I drive them all year round,
weather and my old cripple a$$ cane hobbling a$$ permitting. Last but
not least I wanted an AMC as a nice weather dailey driver. I only make
maybe 1,5000 to 2,000 miles on all 3 cars a year. Winter salt is not an
issue. One last thing I do have is the funds to do with as I please
because they are mine, not the wife's, the kids , or anyone's  but MINE.
The 10,000$ I allotted out of the tax free money for both cars I finally
got last year unfortunately has been spent on on the orange  car instead
of both, so be it. I was venting as to the fight it has been
overwhelming on the orange  car doing 99% of the work myself for 2 years
and the fight, no mater what it may be . There was almost  almost  no
progress made today on the orange car. As for the yellow car I will just
have to budget another 5,000$ to 10,000$ for the completion of that
project, I got 12,000$ into that now and I have what ever it money it
takes to finish it.  I built it on nickels and dimes for 8 years and now
I have the cash to complete it. And I don't have to ask the wife for her
OK, I earned it in the last 36 1/2 years of being married. The 3 kids
are grown. Sorry guy's & gals I was there and now I am free. My wife
keeps trying to drag me into this grand father thing, my daughter's  big
time poser stock broker husband that lost his job was trying to go
through my wife, and  my daughter to put the touch on me!!!  You got a
2,000$ British bull dog and a new 4x4 BMW 2 years ago give an old man a
break.
"Doc"