From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of BLDFW
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:31 PM
To: AMCA; AMCB; AMCC; AMCD; AMCE
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Cruise Control components

I want to add cruise control on my 72 Gremlin when I
rebuild it.  I've got several sources for them.  Can
someone clarify all the necessary parts to pull.  I
know of the servo unit under the hood and the various
linkages, as well as the switchs on the brake and
clutch pedals and of course the turn signal stalk.
Are there any other hidden components I need to be
sure to get??

Thanks for the assistance!!

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin (gutted and ready for paint)
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (recently restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible