[BaadAssGremlins] Re: eagle headlight adjusters

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: eagle headlight adjusters

I just went through this problem this past weekend with my eagle.
NAPA was the place to go. They were cheaper than Autozone. The NAPA
part # is 665-1039 and say they are for a GM application.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> What is wrong with lights pointing down? Several of my Eagles point
down lights and great for aiming at possums. Thos little adusters are
commonly found in the Help! section of auto parts stores. I wished I
remember the part number also as there is one type that sells the
smaller ones used on AMC. They are also pink, I believe 2 for $3.50.
But might want to check other auto parts stores in your area, take
along one of your original ones to match up size.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@xxxx
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> email volume is currently
> HEAVY; 7-12 day reply time;
> please call if important

adjusters are broken and neither of my parts stores(O'Reilly's & Auto
Zone) had a listing for the Spirit. The closest was for an 81 Eagle
which turned out to be marked Chevrolet/AMC and had 4 adjusters in it
two huge and two that worked. Does anyone know of a source? I also
went toAmerican Parts depot and they did not have a listing for any
Spirit/Eagle. Need these as must pass inspection and lights point
sort of DOWN.
>   Hal
>
>   HEL <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx> wrote:
>     Hope all are well!
>     I am trying to put a package tray in my 70 Gremlin and can not
seem to
>     find any place to mount the brackets. It is oout of an A/C car
and I
>     want to put my radioin/under the tray and the speakers in the
A/C