Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Looking for a few parts

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Looking for a few parts

Davis,
I'm never in a rush in anything I do. Thank you for taking the time to look.

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hal,
 If your not in a super rush I think I have a glove box door for ya I have to pull some boxes down to day and look.
 Davis

HEL <strlcuckoo_46@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all,
Again thanks for the leads on the paint. Now I own an 81 Spirit( the
one that was on Eddie's site and he posted here) and will be in need of
some parts and info. Right now I need a "wood" grain glove box door
and /or any info as to where there may be some being parted out as I
have not run into any at my salvage yards.
I'll be picking her up either Tues or Wed and will post pics(I know she
isn't a Gremmy)and more requests for help. Had planned on her for my
newly turned 17 Granddaughter but her mother doesn't think I can get it
passed the emissions tests in Houston, and she is sooooo OLD( I drive
AMCs no newer then 76), Go figure.
Hal