[BaadAssGremlins] AMX E-BAY

The guy finally took the $3500 starting price off the 80 AMX. I got in a bidding war with someone and went $2900 for it and got out bid. That last time I checked the reserved still wasn't met. While I would have loved to have it in a  way I am glad I didn't get it. I really didn't like the idea of spending 3 grand on a car I haven't seen in person. I wasn't too happy about the 8 hour round trip either.
Terry

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS