Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hand Brake "T" Handle On eBay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hand Brake "T" Handle On eBay

The ones I have are used. But you know, there is a replacement identical to
this under the Help! section also. I believe you mentioned you looked, but
try a Pep Boys which usually has a larger selection of Help! products.

Here, try this, click on this link:
http://www.motormitedormancatalog.com/buyerbrowse.epc?reset=ALL&backgrdimg=backgrdimg_brake.jpg&category1=BRAKE
and then your make, model, and emergencey brake handle, it will show GM, but
same handle, check it out. Might be why you didn't see it at the store, not
sure, but I can probably buy one at a local auto parts store for you if
can't find.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825