Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hot wheels gremilin open fire

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hot wheels gremilin open fire

Eddie, I've got 6 of those, 3 blue and 2 purple. But they syre are going for a premium!
Hal

eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
one of the rarer hot wheels ever produced, really tough to find:
http://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-WHEELS-1972-Redlines-OPEN-FIRE-AMC-GREMLIN_W0QQitemZ6979430882QQcategoryZ1172QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825