Re: [BaadAssGremlins] rare gremlin

I remember back in 89 in North Fl. where i lived for a short time i went to this parade and these shriners came out in what seemed like hundreds of them Gremlin go carts ,all in pristine shape and i wanted one soo badly but even at age 13 i was too much of a fat boy for one of those as i see the frame is thiiiiiiin as hell on those things.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS