[BaadAssGremlins] NOS AMC 290V8 heads for sale

[BaadAssGremlins] NOS AMC 290V8 heads for sale

I have brand new NOS 290 cylinder heads still in the box never used for
sale. If you would like info on them give me a buzz at 1-414-571-0992 or
e-mail me at cc53154@xxxxxxx  If you do e-mail me please be patient I only
go on my computer a couple times a week, but I will get back to you. Oh by
the way if you phone me ask for boy Chris cause my wife's name is Chris
also. Thanks Chris Chomicki
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825