Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

How much did you pay for the new -um- car? Cameron

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bart,
 Your not suggesting I scrap a saveable v-8 car are you? It would have to have 4 rotted frame rails before that would happen!  I save ANY gremlins possible. That green one had more rust and dents in it and I made sure that's gonna be saved even if it is a 232 car. I LOVE gremlins
 Davis