Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

In a message dated 9/29/05 8:23:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Did you guys know 70-73 tail light housings are different then 74-76? 74-76 does not retro fit
Dabsi the 70-74's all fit and i'm not sure bout the 75's but i do know tho the 76 tailites lookes the same the back part is different and will not fit in the framing of the tailite section without doing some cutting.Me and my buddy Todd found out this the hard way when i scored him some primo 76 tailites and he buffed em out and everything only to find that they don't fit the inner framing of the lite section on his 74
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS