From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 05:31:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NEW Gremlin Am I addicted or what???

I have 5  amc's now. 4 are here. 68 amx for sale, 69 amx complete soon to be driver, my RWB 70 drag gremlin, and my 72 black gremlin. My wife told me earlier in the summer I couldn't get another car unless I got rid of a car. I just sold the green car, gave her most of the money to put towards bills since I am not working yet. So  I just haven't told her about the v-8 car yet, don't want the arguement I know will follow. When the hornet came I told her I was getting some hornet parts. WHen the car showed up on the trailer she freaked. You said you were just getting parts! I said yes they are just still attached to the car. It really was no big deal. She and I have a deal now, no more then 5 amc's at a time. So the RWB drag car may be up for sale as well.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
How many cars do you have at your house now? Your wife is going to kill
you.
"Doc"