RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Alt light

Hal I don't have an alt. light problem. My orange car has a Delco and
this winter when the yellow car gets a V8 it too will have a Delco.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Doc,
There is a fix in the "Tech' section of Eddie Stakes
site...PlanethoustonAMX.com
Hal

--- AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Changing out the heater box should have had nothing
> to do with the
> problems you describe. The plug in regulator on the
> back of the inst.
> printed circuit may have gone bad if all else fails
> that is usually why
> both fuel and temp gauges don't work. Bad news is
> they are not made any
> more.
> "Doc"
>
> > To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> From: "David Kaunisto" <dave@xxxxxxxx>
> Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 08:30:56 -0600
> Subject: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Alt light

---------------------------------
What was once only a bright alternator light has
turned into a bigger
problem.  Now the fuel and temperature gauges don't
work.  I didn't have
time yesterday to check the fuse, but its always
something.  Any other
ideas?  And Doc, I don't have A/C in the car yet, but
that's how this whole
thing got started - I changed out the heater box for
an AC/heater box with
the intention of adding AC at some point.  So I may be
a Motorola man for
awhile.

Dave
72 Gremlin X 304

is one important
> question to be answered by you. Do you have A/C?
Kennedy American sells
> a bracket kit for the Delco installation but the
Delco is larger than
> the Motorola and if you have A/C the Delco will not
fit.