Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One Step Forward And Three Back

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One Step Forward And Three Back

Doc,
 Fresh start yes but clear mind? Common Doc....LOL  just kidding
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Well Davis I am going to try again this morning to make them parts fit.
Nothing like a fresh start and a clear mind.
"Doc"