Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: jefferson wi swap meet

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: jefferson wi swap meet

LOL Scott.
 I know how it goes. I usually find awsome deals and just don't have the cash. Just yesterday morning I had to pass in a running 290 auto out of an ambassador for 50 bucks. Timming cover was busted though, and I really didn't have the 50 bucks. NOW I have the 50 bucks.... maby I will call that guy back.....
 Davis

blue77gremlin <blue77gremlin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis,
Well to make you feel like driving to the mid west and really kick
my ass- there wsere 4 door panels and two ugly rims too. The night
before he had 2 posi rear ends complete and steeing column with
sport wheel too. He wanted $375 for everything. I went back the next
day for one of the rear ends and they were both gone to the same guy
who also took the column.
I also passed on some other non amc good bargains too. But, I
bought some LEVI seats out of a jeep for $20, all three seats. When
you don't have room for stuff you don't have room I guess.
I know what will happen soon, a fricken cheap gremlin will show
up and I will wish I had those parts. GOSH DARN IT
SCOTT

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Scott,
> WAKE UP! I would have given you 75 just for the bumper if in nice
shape. And reciently on the bay gremlin fenders have sold for over
200 ea.
> I just sold 2 fender to a guy for 75 each and that was reasonable
I thought.