Re: [BaadAssGremlins] jefferson wi swap meet

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] jefferson wi swap meet

Doc,
 I agree 120% When the guy came last night to get the green gremlin he saw my other 2 gremlins and gremlin parts and my 2 AMX's and all the amx parts I have. He asked me why I have so much stuff. I just chuckled and told him it was an addiction and he wouldn't understand.
 When I went to fix the doors on my black grem I had 3 sets of doors to pick from. and 2 sets of fenders.
 Davis

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Like I told you Davis if you couldn't sell the Hornet and was parting it
out I'd buy what you had. Sheet metal as Eddie says is disappearing
alarmingly fast. The doors and hood and bumper I really didn't need and
am real close on storage space as you saw when you dropped the parts
off. But if I had an accident I have the parts to repair either one of
my Hornet's. Luckily for me I have 2 cars the same year and model and
never plan on selling either one so I will pick up parts for possible
future use. I have a walk in closet in my apartment full of Hornet &
Javelin parts. My 2 car garage is full of Javelin & Hornet parts along
with my yellow Hornet and one of my son's 2 Javelin's. I also have a
storage room 6 blocks away from where I live full of parts. Thanks to
Davis I have 2 NOS 74 Hornet fenders he put me onto a year or so ago. I
always say he who hesitates is lost. At the 2002 Ct. AMO show a vender
had 2 Javelin complete front pan turn signals but was not there. My son
wanted them and said we can always come back later. I knew the vender
and said lets go find him. We found him and as my son was paying him for
the parts a guy behind us said "you just bought my light's". He who
hesitates is lost. I realize I have deeper pockets than most of you as I
am retired on disability, the wife works and I came into a sizable sum
of money last year but for 75$ even in my poor days I would have grabbed
them parts if they would fit my Hornet's.
"Doc"