[BaadAssGremlins] Black gremlin

Well I got the car all put together except for the interior. I
uncorked the headers yesterday and took her outta the driveway to
turn her arround. Now there are 2 skinny marks out front. Still
sounds AWSOME and after I parked I noticed I was trembling, I love
that adrenaline rush!  SO today I will bring her to the shop for a
front end alignment, drop off the rear rims to get new street meats
BFG 255/60- 15's and one of the slicks is flat so I will have them go
thru it and make sure it's ok and balance the set. I put the prostar
skinnies on the front. Looks kinda cook being grey primer and all.
 Later thisafternoon I will start installing the new roll cage. I was
gonna leave it out but then I have no place to mount the shoulder
part of the 5 pt harness. I really don't like the idea of racing with
just a lap belt. Besides after what happened to the BBO gremlin I
REALLY like roll bars!
 Last night I decided to fix a leak in my new RCI fuel cell in the
RWB car. The bung seal was leaking cause it was loose. I had to lower
the tank, remove the tank door trim ring so I could get my hand and
wrench in there to tighten the bung. Took me like 2 hrs to get that #%
@!%$ trim ring back on!  The leak is now fixed though.
 OK I am gonna get back to workin on my Grems!
 Davis