Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bangs Gremlin

That car is owned by Bill Kiplinger. Really nice guy. That car was at the Chilson show. I talked with Bill extensively. That car has a one piece blow molded dash. He told me they made 8 of em back in 72. For the prostock gremlins and hornets. Don Bangs drives for him at shows and events like cecil county amc day. Don does have a dragster that he runs the circut with. Yest it has a 401 in it. He was not at the chilson show because he was at a points race that weekend.
 Davis

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
That's the WIBG car he races i don't think its his or is it?last i recalled Don ran a dragster with a AMC motor.or has he since sold it?Don did however have a 70 Gremlin with a 78 Concord AMX front end which looked awesome that Grem was built by one of there Therber bros and Don sold that gremlin to Stu Forney and Stu then sold out on AMC and sold that grem to another guy in Tenn. while he ruined his AMCs with chevy power.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS