[BaadAssGremlins] '73 Hornet X 360... offers?

[BaadAssGremlins] '73 Hornet X 360... offers?

This really nice 'Copper Metallic', original 360-V8 car is in great
shape.

Car is located in Morristown, New Jersey in enclosed storage.

Lots of NOS pieces added....like the 'afterburner' locking fuel cap,
hood ornament, 'AMC' and 'HORNET' emblems, hoses & correct era clamps,
radiator cap, various repro underhood decals, and four vintage *NOS*
PolyGlas RWL tires in the correct factory size, just like when the car
was new. Tires have less than 5 miles on them...seriously. Have three
spare used tires, also the same size and type vintage Polyglas. Second
set of modern 'road-duty' Firestone tires, also RWL, on second set of
factory Rally wheels.

Like-new custom-fitted California Car Cover (cost over $200 last year)
with embroidered 'HORNET X' logo on front. Has ben on the car while in
enclosed storage...no outside use.

Nicely optioned with tilt, air, AM/FM, and, of course, the
top-of-the-line 360cid V8 and automatic transmission. Later factory tach
added, as well as dual exhaust, rear anti-sway bar and Holley carb
(original carb is saved and included). LOTS of additional parts,
accessories and documents including the original owner's fuel and
repairs notebook, from day one in 12/72 thru 09/04. Original window
sticker, many receipts, 73 TSM, owner and specs manuals, etc, etc, etc.

Runs great, looks great.

One of only 876 built (only about 100 more made than the '71 SC/360s).

You can see tons of pics and read all about it's year with me at-
http://www.javelinamx.com/JavHome/jwr/73hornet360/

I'm adamant that this car should continue being restored to
factory-stock, as few original 360 hatchbacks remain.

Forward serious questions and/or offers to me directly.