Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin combo

In a message dated 9/18/05 9:39:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx writes:
11's..???...more money..I need to get my AMX back on the street before
I go down that road.....but I am for sure in the 12's....

First pass this morning was a 12.662 @ 109.24 mph....second pass later
was slower back in the 7's but a little faster 109.38 mph. Temp was
57F corrected altitude 3200ft for first pass......had three runs in
the 12's today with the cool weather...lost first round...broke
out...but was still a good day........

We have not done any real tuning on this set up....hope to do some
next Saturday...before the "Best of Detroit" race on Sunday.....

Tire size about 27".........Jim
way to go Jim,losing them big ole bumpers and them ugly rims you hade before the race one you have now plus the interior work paid off.do you still have the a/c and heater crap?if so purging that will lighten ya up some like 20+ lbs also get a racing seat  and lsoe the wiper motor and wpier assem.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS