[BaadAssGremlins] re: record ebay feedback

[BaadAssGremlins] re: record ebay feedback

I wonder why it took ebay over a month to notice the warning signs in Tony's
auction:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=enjoinreality
Usually (but not always) once they get a "dispute" filed they start looking
a little closer. In the case above, it is several thousands of dollars
he/she ripped people off.

As for this fellow:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=amcbmwmoparguy
Yup, appears this is one of those "second thought" bidders. Those are people
who get the rush of bidding something, a bigger rush of "winning" in, then a
rush of depression sets in once reality hits them that they just "bought"
something legally in a binding contract. And then as in this fellow's case,
welshes out. He 'won' this Javelin which is well worth more than the $975
bid, even in parts, chcek out the back seat even:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5357&item=4561640711

I recently had something like this also, my 74 Hornet Sportabout wagon was
"sold" on ebay, however, once the fellow found out it would cost more than
the car to ship it to VA he wanted to back out. Concerned about his
feedback, I told him to simply pay my listing fee and final vaule fee, which
he did, and sent a check with extra in case I wanted to relist it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4561296222&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAS:US:3
So I didn't get hosed with something that "sold" as ebay will charge you for
it.

The Hornet is still for sale also if anyone is interested in a shameless
plug.

A small file off my site called 'ebay assholes' pops up high on the
www.google.com search, and and another search of 'ebayers who suck' has even
more goofballs...but that is not my site, but several are worth reading!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx