Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Amc Team update

In a message dated 9/18/05 8:33:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
P.S.
Bill's Spirit will also be there he should be running 10.2 or close
to it. car looks and runs AWSOME! My digital camera broke so I will
post pics when I can
Yes that's one car i would love to see more pics of as that one teaser i have in Bills folder is driving me crazy.Also Davis,why not stab the 360 in yer 72 into the 70 RWB Grem since its all caged and ready?
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS