Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Club Race

Jim,
 Your very close to my best time. I am interested in what you have in your combination.
 Davis

Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well the problem turned out to be fuel pickup in the tank.....long
story...anyway even with the fuel problem and it missing some....second
pass this morning was a new best of 12.78 @ 109 mph.....temp was 55 and
the CA was 3100ft...
very good for here.......plan to try again tomorrow.......Jim