Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 87 Eagle For Sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 87 Eagle For Sale

Well, actually AMC continued to build cars into 1988. My 1988 Eagle wagon is
one of only 2306 shoved out the door by Mopar. Technically it is a AMC.
Otherwise you could call it a Mopar. 1987 was still AMC although they were
in the toilet. This Eagle (second in row here) is #100 of the 2306 made. In
the other photo note it is a roof rack delete. Super heavy optioned however,
and I don't know if it is truth or myth that the 'continuation eagles' were
loaded up with stuff in the parts bins either. Doug has a nice website and a
tidbit about the 88 Eagle:
http://amceaglenest.com/history1988.html

Good friend Alan Strang has THE LAST AMC BUILT:
http://www.n0kfb.org/homepage/amc/eagle/88_eagle/last_amc.htm
Boy, that is gut wrenching.

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX