Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hello group members

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hello group members

All you got to do is ask. Someone on this list more than likely has or knows where one is of what you're looking for.

amc_car_fan <amc_car_fan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rookie. I am a new member of this group too. I just got my first
AMC car which is a 1974 Gremlin. Glad to be here too as I am looking
for advice in finding parts. Cameron
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bryan Wilson"
<rookie9621@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello group members, I would like to say hello and Thank you for
> letting me join your group of Amcer's. I have been bitten by the bug
> my self. I started off with one and know I have three. The first one
> that I got is a 1980 spirit,the next one was bought in may of this
> year,a 1979 Spirit AMX,and the last one bought in the last week of
Aug
> a 1982 spirit GT. I really like the body style of all the cars that
> amc has built. My name is Bryan Wilson but my friends call me
> Rookie.I'am in the army stationed in Germany, I will be getting out
> soon so my 79 is my project car I have posted a few pics of it on
the
> groups photos I have more but wasn't able to get any while I was at
> home last month. I could really use alot of help in the for of
> information and where to find parts at besides ebay. Well thanks for
> letting me become a member of this group. Thanks Rookie.

You all laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same.