[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 hornet ball joints

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 hornet ball joints

After I posted this, I think that I have my terminology mixed up.
The bolt is rusted in the steering arm which is bolted to the
backside of the knuckle. With the bolt rusted inside the arm, I
can't separate it from the knuckle to get at the lower ball joint
nut.  Sorry for the confusion.

Dan

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dan M." <vegadan@xxxx>