From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Onree
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 7:29 PM
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Ebay AMC's

I absolutely agree with Paul. Using the NOT SOMETHING to get more hits calls into question the honesty of everything else in the description. If the seller would mislead to get hits, he would probably mislead to sell it.
Why stop with not Ford or Dodge? How about NOT FENDER, GIBSON, OR ROLEX????  Might suck in a few more that way.
Onree

on 9/10/05 3:45 PM, Paul Gable at pdgable@xxxxxxx did write:

I really can't figure out these people that list stuff on Ebay. Why list an item in this manner??

1971 AMC Javelin SST not Firebird or Camaro

1969 AMC RAMBLER 2 DOOR NO RESERVE NOT CHEVY FORD DODGE

CLEAN 1972 GREMLIN X NOT AMX PACER RAMBLER OR REBEL

Arggh!! Am I  the only person in the world who finds these listing annoying!! Why put the word "NOT" in your title period!! Not really a good idea to use negativity to get someone interested in your car!!

Anyway,
That should do for ranting for today.
Paul

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS