From: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 2:49 PM
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] stung! Hornets outta Hornets

Hi John, if interested, $5 + $3.95 shipping. Not included is the
Adolph's
Meat Tenderizer and Bactine spray used for my hand shown here. When
opening
up the door to the 74 Hornet, a pile of Texas 1 inch black wasps flew
out
and one stung me on the index finger right at the damned joint, so that
is
why hand is swollen and red, couldn't get the stinger out either. There
is a
story or moral there I'm sure about a Hornet and Hornet, but not in mood
for
that now. I did get my Hornet spray for the damned bees and took them
out
then in a fit of sick glee put their nest on top of a pile of fire ants
stirred up so watch their nasty babies die too.

I also punched in your zip code into that ebay seller you mentioned the
other day to see how much it would cost to ship this via UPS, not bad
only
$896.00.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX