[BaadAssGremlins] Levi's Gremlin

I think there was also a red Levi's edition. So there was black,
blue, tan and red. The 1978 catalog says there were 4 colors
available. I think that red was the fourth color based on this Ebay
auction.

ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=2497860557&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

That looks like an X model and all X's in 78 came with Levi's interior
(again according to the catalog). It is hard to tell from the pics
but those door panels look like the Levi's type. I would really like
to have one of these Audi powered Gremlins--mainly so I could drive
my Gremlin every day rather than every once in a while. That V8
really drinks gas!!
Paul