Re: [BaadAssGremlins] car show .... gremlins in greensboro

Ben, Yea I'm from Cleveland, got two Gremmies, both '74s. One I bought new in 1973 and the other I bought of 'gremlintime' 3 years ago. One has 366 AMC power the other has 400 SBC power.       Gary 'The Mix'

-----Original Message-----
From: hemigremmy <hemigremmy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 00:55:55 -0000
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] car show .... gremlins in greensboro

are any of you guys going to the gremlins in greensboro car show at the
end of this month? also are there any gremlin guys on this page from
ohio?
just wondering,
ben

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make
Yahoo! your home page
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YtqqlB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>