[BaadAssGremlins] Modeling Skills and 1:1 Restoration Combined

[BaadAssGremlins] Modeling Skills and 1:1 Restoration Combined

All through the interior project on the orange car I used my plastic
restoration skills learned after 47 years of building models to repair
the interior plastic. I am an old cripple now who's hands shake at times
and have developed arthritis in my fingers too. On restoring the column
shift indicator I accidentally polished off part of some of the trans
indicator letters and no#'s. I haven't done this in a long time but gave
it a try anyway, I got out some white One Shot pin striping paint and a
small model paint brush and using the faint outline left of the letters
and no#'s hand painted them white like factory. They turned out almost
perfect. I used to pin stripe and letter 1:1 cars and trucks and my
models years ago. I even surprised myself as it has been 6-7 years since
I last did somthing like this.
"Doc"