Re: [BaadAssGremlins] For Sale: '73 Hornet Sportabout

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] For Sale: '73 Hornet Sportabout

Pics make it sell easier. If the wife wasn't nagging about me getting rid of a few cars, I'd be making a bid.

mary maddle <amcgremmy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there,
I only have one pic of the hornet on my computer right now, I need to take some newer ones.
Thanks  so much, I really hadn't even thought of that.
Blessings,
Mary : )

Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Post some pics of it,Mary.   Brad

Mary <amcgremmy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hello,
Would anyone be interested in a "73 Hornet Sportabout with a little
over 31,000 original miles on it?  It's original.
Any ??? just let me know and email me at amcgremmy@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks so much & God bless
Mary :)

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert

http://360.yahoo.com/amcgremmy
'73 AMC Hornet Sportabout
'77 AMC Gremlin  (under construction)