[BaadAssGremlins] Re: ALERT: Ebay scammer, user ID 'ebrown999'...crazy h

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: ALERT: Ebay scammer, user ID 'ebrown999'...crazy hidden shipping costs

Hey everyone,
I Emailed this guy with the following message.

Why so much for shipping. You can ship this fender anywhere in?
the United States using Greyhound for about $30-40. You don't?
even have to box it up. Just wrap it in plastic. This is how I?
bought a fender once. Please don't rip off the AMC community in?
this way. We have it hard enough already with ridiculous?
overcharged stuff wherever you look. If we can even find the?
parts that is. If you want a lot of money for the fender, put the?
amount you want up front rather than trying to stick it to people?
on the shipping cost after they have already bought the item!!?
Thanks?
Paul?

?He replied and here it is!!!

Hey paul thanks for the advice and I was aware of greyhound but have never used it. I am a fellow AMCer and I am only charging $15 to handle it. The rest of the charges are exactly what UPS ground charges. I don't mark up the shipping. You can go to UPS directly and find this out. I have lowered my handling fee to cover the sale tax I pay on shipping and about $7.00 for my packaging time. If you or someone you know wishes to but this and is the winning bidder, I will be happy to ship it greyhound for them but Ebay does not give me that option that I can see. If you know how to do that letme know and I will revise the item.

In other words, this guy charges $15 for packaging time(!!!!) and sales tax for shipping. As far as I know, there is no sales tax to ship an item but maybe it is different in his state. I think he is putting the weight of the fender in as 400 pounds.
Paul