[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Nationals at Cordova Dragway Park NEXT weekend

[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Nationals at Cordova Dragway Park NEXT weekend

Hope some of the groups members will be able to attend the NAMDRA AMC
Nationals next weekend..Sept 16-17th. I send directions once
before..but here goes again. It is at Cordova Dragway Park in Cordova
Illinois(on the Iowa border).Cordova is on state route 84. It's about
15 miles off interstate I-80. I-80 runs east/west from Chicago thru
Iowa and beyond. Traveling west...just before crossing the Mississippi
river take the LAST exit on your right(Savannah/East moline exit). At
the stop sign turn right. Thats route 84.Stay on route 84. You go thru
Port Byron and Rapis City...then blink and you miss the small town of
cordova. The strip is a couple of miles north of town still on route
84 EASY to find.Right beside the road.. ALL/ONLY AMC
racing,swapmeet,car show,picknick. Then Saturday evening ALL makes
racing. Always a great time! C'mon guys..show up if you can! Hope to
meet some of you there. Just look for my Gremlin. Joe