Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Just posted three more photos of my 72

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Just posted three more photos of my 72

It sure looks nice in the photo's Joe. My orange Hornet has the original
paint job on it with like you say some dings and a little rust spot here
and there. What brand of paint did you use to paint the hood? It looks
like it matches real nice. I used the only brand paint I could find that
had an AMC formula in my area, Sherman Williams acrylic enamel. I am not
into that 2 stage paint. I painted the side quarter window frames which
has surface rust on them and it matched almost perfect.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Bart and all. I just posted several more photos of my 72 Grumpy
Gremlin.I sent a rear photo also to show the ORIGINAL dealers decal
still on the rear panel. It was sold new at Cornelius American Motors
in Peoria Illinois.Hope i spelled Cornelius correctly..i can't see it
right now. When i bought it several years ago i received a THICK
folder crammed full of every receipt from any repairs ever done.The
lady who bought it new read the owners manual and wrote up her own
service  schedule/checklist!! I still have all of her hand written
notes...cool!Another fellow had it for about two years before i bought
it. He added an antenna for a radio...BUT it's a factory A/C car with
radio  delete. Wish he had not added the antenna. But it's a good
place for a flag at shows.Anyway...thank god for Kodak!! My car looks
better in the photos than in person. It has some door
dings,scratchs..small rust spot. But heck...what do ya expect for a 34
year old survivor.NOW...to get the 401 finished up!! Enjoy,Joe

--- End Message ---