[BaadAssGremlins] Part Desparately needed ASAP

[BaadAssGremlins] Part Desparately needed ASAP

I broke the vaccume piece that is under the exaust manifold that screws
into a water jacket. I replace my exaust manifold with one of the 1A
aftermarket pieces but accidently dropped it on the the plastic and
broke it but need one to get mine back on the road. Someone please help
me if you have one laying around and dont need it.