Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Novice question on tranny

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Novice question on tranny

In a message dated 9/6/05 4:50:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rebade1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
So, I want to keep the 727 tranny for another. Now, where would I
find a BW10 tranny and would it be a 4 or 5 speed?

I'm looking at a couple Jeep Comanchees with 304's. Would the Jeeps
have that Tranny?

Ralph
Ralph,steer clear of any Jeep manual trans their garbage for a performance trans.T10s were 4 speeds and were found in all 68-70 AMX's 71-74 Javelin and Javelin AMX,66-69 Rambler American,Rogue,S/C Rambler 67-70 Rebel,Rebel Machine,Matador 71 S/C Hornet check ebay or amc affiliated forums and groups for one.
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS