[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Posted photos of my 72"Grumpy" (Joe's 72)

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Posted photos of my 72"Grumpy" (Joe's 72)

Thanks alot Doc. I have spent countless hours hand rubbing out the
paint from a green primerish look to this! Being all the original paint
(except hood) it has door dings,scratchs...etc. One small rust spot
behind the left rear wheel. Someday hope to get the bad paint areas
touched up....kinda hate to repaint a survivor like this. Joe