Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Car show trophies,fair or not?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Car show trophies,fair or not?

Hal, I entered a car show in Warren, Ohio back in July. Warren is where the National Packard Museum is located, as they made Packards there for years and yes a '57 Packard Hawk was parked about 100 feet from my Gremlin, Badging was different and the front end looked stupid (my opinion) but from the side and the back it was Study all the way. Gary 'The Mix' from Cleveland

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS