[BaadAssGremlins] re: chilson meet (from gordy)

[BaadAssGremlins] re: chilson meet (from gordy)

I emailed my buddy Gordy Chilson to ask him if there was any Katrina effect
on his meet, as I had speculated that possibly that event had hurt turnout
like it is in different parts of the country, some meets, ect cancelled,
others fraction of attendance. This is what he emailed me back:
=======================================
EDDIE, I DID NOT COUNT HEADS BUT IT LOOKED LIKE THE PEOPLE COUNT WAS UP
MAYBE 10 TO 15% AND I PREPARED 20% MORE FOOD AND I NEEDED IT ALL!! The car
count was with in maybe 6 or 8 OF BELOW OR ABOVE THE ALL TIME HIGH OF 108
THE WEATHER WAS PERFECT SINCE WEDNESDAY. THE VENDERS SAID THEY HAD THEIR
BEST SALES OF THE YEAR AT THIS SHOW SO I WAS VERY HAPPY !!!!   GORDY
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx