Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Heh, heh, heh...

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Heh, heh, heh...

In a message dated 9/4/05 3:11:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, unstablebobsales@xxxxxxx writes:
Come on, Bart. You know the drill! If I told ya who wanted the contract
I'd have to kill ya! And I already said me and Louie are staying put in
Jerzy!
Yer Pal,
unstable bob gable
Prozac is useless!!!!!!
You and Loiue Huey and skrewy can come down i'd kill all of ya LOL hey ya see that shitbird maxwelhouse crying to creepsr4ever on the forum?
Bart

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS