Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Heh, heh, heh...

In a message dated 9/3/05 11:07:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, unstablebobsales@xxxxxxx writes:
Hey Fart,
Some "unknown" folks have offered to make my Pay Pal account nice and
fat if I take a trip down to Fla and bust yer 'lil stubby nosepickers,
so ya can't type out yer cyberchit no mo'. But I told 'em I'm not
interested, 'cause I don't work in the name of censorship. As far as me
and Louie Villeslugga are concerned, the 1st Ammendment covers yer
right to put out as much cyberchit as ya want! So, I'm staying put in
Jerzy!
Your Pal,
unstable bob gable
mentalus onthefritzacus
Welcome aboard Bob.if you could please email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxx and inform me of those who wish me physically harmed :)
Bart

Automotive technician Automotive technician training Automotive shop equipment
Automotive equipment Automotive technician employment Automotive technician course

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS